GENERAL INFORMATION IN RELATION ON THE PAGE www.SOROLLAEXPO.COM
Welcome to SOROLLA EXPO. A website and digital platform to watch, listen and read free content, as well as enjoy professional services.
The use and access to the content of this page implies the knowledge and acceptance of the terms and conditions of access and use included in this legal notice, together with our privacy and data protection policy. These terms and conditions cover the access, navigation and use, exposing the rights, uses, prohibitions, responsibilities, etc., by the users involved in the navigation of this web page. Users agree to use the services and information provided by this website in good faith.
www.SOROLLAEXPO.COM, through which the platform is accessed, is a domain of Layers of Reality, SL; with tax identification (NIF): ESB67098095 and address at Doctor Trueta 196-198, 08005 Barcelona. The company that manages this page through the domain www.SOROLLAEXPO.COM without affecting its right to do so, either occasionally or permanently, through other domains that offer access to the content and services offered by the website www.SOROLLAEXPO.COM
Any person accessing or using the website is a user. Initial access to the web is free. However, there may be uses or services subject to payment or fees established in the terms and conditions of each case.
If users need to be registered to be able to take advantage of certain uses or services, this registration will be done through personal information request forms that will be subject to the legislation on the protection of personal data established in this legal notice.
To use this site, minors must have the authorization of their parents or legal guardians, who will be responsible.
PROTECTION OF INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, AND RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
The intellectual and industrial property rights belonging to the website www.SOROLLAEXPO.COM are owned by Layers of Reality SL and include cover content, video, audio, texts, designs, photographs, databases, images and other graphic elements, code font, design. , navigation and information structure, as well as any other creation protected by Spanish law and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property. Thus, the exercise of exploitation rights in any form and, specifically, of the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation is the exclusive responsibility of Layers of Reality SL. Any use or reproduction that users may make of this content or of any future content must comply with the provisions and be subject to the limitations included in the intellectual property regulations, and always with the express authorization of Layers of Reality SL, without affecting the limits established in Royal Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which establishes the consolidated text of the Intellectual Property Law.
SOROLLA EXPO explicitly reserves the general rights related to the contents disseminated through the website that are considered intellectual and industrial property. Allowing users access to the website will not be understood, in any case, as a resignation, transmission, license or implicit, total or partial assignment of these rights by SOROLLA EXPO.
In no case is the following authorized:
– The presentation of a page of the website www.SOROLLAEXPO.COM or of any content of the website on any website that is not owned by SOROLLA EXPO through the use of any technique or process, including framing, in line, linking, etc
– The extraction of elements from the website to the detriment of SOROLLA EXPO in accordance with current regulations.
– The commercial use of the contents of the website www.SOROLLAEXPO.COM
– The use of trademarks or distinctive signs, logos, color combinations, structures, designs, or in general distinctive symbols of any nature, which are the property of SOROLLA EXPO, without the knowledge and corresponding authorization of the company.
– The use of content in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
– The dissemination of content or propaganda of a racist or xenophobic, pornographic, illegal nature or that violates human rights.
– Causing damage to the hardware or software systems of SOROLLA EXPO, its suppliers or third parties.
– Introduce or spread through the Internet computer viruses or other hardware or software systems capable of causing the aforementioned damage.
– Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use email accounts owned by other users and manipulate or modify their messages.
– Users can view the contents of this website, copy or print them using their computer or any other support only for their personal and private use.
RESPONSIBILITY IN THE CONTENT
SOROLLA EXPO reserves the right to modify or eliminate content from the website as well as to limit or block access to the website, either temporarily or permanently, without prior notice. The content of www.SOROLLAEXPO.COM is made available to users by SOROLLA EXPO through news generated by the company or by third parties. SOROLLA EXPO strives for these contents to be of the highest possible quality and reasonably up-to-date, but does not guarantee their usefulness, suitability, accuracy, thoroughness, relevance and/or timeliness. Users can contact SOROLLA EXPO to check the accuracy and date of the contents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequently, and except for the applicable regulations, SOROLLA EXPO does not assume any responsibility with respect to the user derived from the existence of erroneous, inaccurate, incomplete, irrelevant or inappropriate news.
SOROLLA EXPO is not responsible for the technical access, information or content of other websites with links that can be accessed from the website www.SOROLLAEXPO.COM.
SOROLLA EXPO does not necessarily share the opinions expressed by its collaborators.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
SOROLLA EXPO reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its websites and/or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to users who fail to comply with the terms and conditions established in this legal notice.
PARTICIPATION IN SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES
The website www.SOROLLAEXPO.COM may offer users to participate in specific activities, such as the presentation of projects or proposals related to the activity of SOROLLA EXPO. Participation in any activity will be voluntary and implies acceptance of the terms and conditions established for each case and with which the user must expressly accept.
Participatory activities are intended primarily for people over 18 years of age.
All content generated by users or that they voluntarily include in participatory activities will be subject to specific conditions. The user must be the owner of the content or have the rights to its use and, as such, will have obtained the permission of its author. In no case may any intellectual or industrial property right be infringed, nor any exclusive right owned by third parties. Accordingly, files that violate any relevant intellectual property law will not be accepted.
SOCIAL NETWORKS AND FORUMS
The website www.SOROLLAEXPO.COM allows access to social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and sections of a public nature, understood as those accessible to all users for interaction with the possibility of posting comments, links, elements multimedia, images, etc. In certain cases users may be required to register.
The following terms and conditions of use and access are established regarding the content and interaction sent or carried out by users:
1. Responsibilities: SOROLLA EXPO is not responsible for the content of messages, news or opinions published by users and reserves the right to block access to legal or illegal content or that may infringe legitimate rights of any kind, and the right to remove or delete posted content, especially if it does not comply with these terms and conditions.
2. No right is conferred on the user, its use being subject to current legislation and, in the case of social networks, to the conditions established by the social networks themselves.
3. Intellectual property: SOROLLA EXPO will have the right to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish content, including public communication, whether it be texts, photographs, graphics, etc., with the aim of promoting the section where it has been published, as well as to use it in the activities of SOROLLA EXPO, in any format or on any support. The license is free and runs until it is transferred to the public domain, as established by the intellectual property legislation in force at all times. Users may only post content to which they are the original authors, or to which they own the title rights, without affecting their right to post the owner's URL to link to that content.
4. SOROLLA EXPO will not return any material sent nor will it assume any commitment to respond to users.
5. The personal information related to these functions and their content may not be used for profit or uses that have not been expressly authorized by the owner. The user will guarantee the veracity of the information provided.
6. Users will respect the opinions of other users or participants, refraining from using offensive or defamatory, racist or violent language, or that contravenes current law.
7. No unauthorized or commercial messages can be made.
8. It is worth mentioning that the personal information provided by users can be viewed by any other user or participant. If the personal information is from third parties, it is necessary to obtain their express legal consent.
If you simply visit the website www.SOROLLAEXPO.COM no personal information that can identify the user is automatically recorded. However, there is certain non-personal information that cannot be identified with a specific user that is collected and recorded on the SOROLLA EXPO servers for the sole purpose of facilitating the user's Internet experience and improving the operation of the website. . This information is collected through files, commonly known as "cookies", which allow the recording of information, such as the type of Internet browser of the user, its operating system, the IP address from which the website is accessed, and its preferences. Regarding the layout of the content on the web page, remember passwords or produce faster searches. This information is exclusively for the private use of SOROLLA EXPO; we will not disclose or share this information with third parties.
In any case, the user always has the option of configuring their browser to notify them of the reception of cookies and prevent their installation on the hard drive of their computer. By modifying the configuration of your browser, the user can accept or reject all cookies and request that they be notified in advance in case of installation.
MODIFICATION OF THE LEGAL NOTICE
SOROLLA EXPO reserves the right to unilaterally modify the terms and conditions established in this legal notice at any time, totally or partially. All modifications will enter into force from their publication on the website; more precisely, when it is inserted in the "Legal Notice" link.
SOROLLA EXPO advises users to read the legal notice each time they access the website.
SOROLLA EXPO will prosecute violations of these terms and conditions as well as any improper use of its websites with all civil or criminal actions attributed to them by law.
SOROLLA EXPO does not guarantee that its website or server are free of viruses, therefore the company is not responsible for damages caused by these anomalies or any other of a technical nature.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any controversy derived from the terms and conditions established in this legal notice will be subject to Spanish law. SOROLLA EXPO and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
In the case of disputes regarding electronic contracting through the domain email@example.com, SOROLLA EXPO and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the user's place of residence. . . In the case of the user residing outside of Spain, SOROLLA EXPO and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the jurisdiction of the courts and tribunals of the city of Barcelona.